Thursday, January 27, 2011

worrying about congestive heart failure

I am worried that Mom's congestive heart failure might be getting to be a more difficult to manage problem than the cancer itself. Swollen ankles prevent her from moving around quickly, and shortness of breath makes it difficult for her to sleep at night.

So, I am starting to look into homeopathic and natural remedies to try before the condition progressed much further.

======

http://abchomeopathy.com/go.php?symptoms=&no=1&condition=&grid=1&Submit=View+Remedy+Grid&email=&case=&resuno=12&sr=58468%2C58713%2C61428%2C72317%2C72626%2C72633%2C73642%2C74077%2C75165%2C75177%2C78044%2C120685%2C120742&disclaimed=1


Choose the best matching remedy
Nothing on this page is to be taken as medical advice, neither is it a claim for the suitability of any remedy in treating any condition.
If you need to buy any remedies, please support the remedy finder by buying through our online shop. In a survey, 97% of our customers rated the shop service as better than average, and 63% of our customers rated us as excellent!
Key to symbols
Explanation of the grid
For an explanation of the grid, click the help links to the left.
Remove symptom from calculationsMake symptom a priorityars.
Add to basket
lyc.
Add to basket
puls.
Add to basket
lach.
Add to basket
sulph.
Add to basket
kali-c.
Add to basket
sep.
Add to basket
apis.
Add to basket
chin.
Add to basket
nat-m.
Add to basket
calc.
Add to basket
phos.
Add to basket
 abdomen; stomach; indigestion;
 abdomen; stomach; nausea;
 abdomen; stomach; vomiting; with palpitation;
 respiration; difficult;
 respiration; difficult; while lying down;
 respiration; difficult; while lying; lying on the back; ;
 cough; night; ;
 cough; difficult;
 cough; while lying down; ;
 cough; while lying down; night; ;
 chest; heart; palpitations;
 extremities, limbs; swollen; ankle; veins of ankle; ;
 extremities, limbs; swollen; foot; fluid accumulation;
Equal priorities 100%77%69%62%62%54%54%54%54%62%54%54%
To save this symptom set, enter the information below and press next
Email address:Your description (ie mum's stiff shoulder)
If you wish to post this grid to the forum, please cut and paste the following code into the body of your post:[grid]58468 58713 61428 72317 72626 72633 73642 74077 75165 75177 78044 120685 120742[/grid]


==============



=================================

1 comment:

  1. I am 58 years old, and was diagnosed with heart failure over a year ago. My main symptoms was fatigue, shortness of breath, and a general sense that these symptoms will keep me out of normal life activities, my symptom was not being able to breathe when lying down basically . I’ve kind of resigned to the fact that this is how life will be for me back until I found herbs that stop this CHF easily and relief all the airways. My wife and her caregiver assume I can't be as active, and thus I was excused from normal life responsibilities but natural herbs from www. totalcureherbsfoundation. com really helped a but sometimes I think is God prodigy that I was able to treat my congestive heart failure but total cure herbs foundation herbal formula has a big impact on my recovery because my heart condition has been fully eliminate, during your order you have choose the AATD herbal remedy on their website order list to get the right treatment for Congestive heart failure . They do things for me, and was too happy to comply with their service. This is a equitable of a way to get of your heart failure.

    ReplyDelete