Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Thick white coating on the tongue - Remedies

http://www.earthclinic.com/CURES/tongue.html



ACIDOPHILUS

Ratings:
1
YEA

[YEA]  08/21/2009: Fred from San Diego, California writes: "Remedy: Probiotics

I had a white coating on my tongue for a long time. The salt remedy didn't work for me (it made the coating orange). After doing research on the web I tried this, and it worked in ONE DAY:

I took a large spoon and filled it half full of water. I opened one of my probiotics (commonly called "acidophilus") capsules, and poured a small amount of the powder into the water. I used very little, only about half the size of a pencil eraser. I rocked the spoon back and forth to get all of the powder wet. After brushing my teeth and right before going to bed, I swallowed the contents of the spoon. That's it!

The next day my tongue coating was better, and doing it a few more nights made an incredible difference. You don't have to wait weeks or months to see if this works for you. I didn't scrape my tongue or do anything else special, though I do think that limiting your sugar intake is beneficial.

My probiotics have two bacterial strains: L acidophilus and B. lactis (also known as B. infantis), and it is quite concentrated at 15 billion organisms per capsule. I'm guessing that any good probiotic would work, but have only tried mine."

 ====


No comments:

Post a Comment