Monday, December 27, 2010

The Last Hope Research blog

I am starting this blog to help me store and sort information. I am collecting information on alternative methods of treating stomach cancer and metastatic growth in the liver. My mom was diagnosed with Stage IV stomach cancer. She is not a candidate for surgery or chemo or any kind of traditional treatment. The doctors have suggested a life expectancy of a few weeks to few months. So, I do not have much time. There is alot of information to be analyzed quickly.

I am a student of criminology at the University of Texas at Dallas. I am supposed to graduate 5 months from now. Being a full-time student, a part-time business owner, and a part-time cancer literature analyst is going to be tough. But I will do what I can.
 
The blog will be written primarily in English, but some posts will be translated into Russian, as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment